• Seth Royston turned in an incredible performance to lead LeRoy-Ostrander in an 83-64 victory over Houston. Royston pumped in a whopping 32 points, including five 3-pointers. Teammate Riley Olson added 17 points and nine rebounds. Houston's Alex VanGundy had 21 and teammate James Hongerholt had 20.
• Jack Studer pumped in 18 points to lead Dover-Eyota in a 51-49 victory over Kingsland. Wyatt Pruter led the Knights with 18 points, including four 3-pointers.
• Schaeffer Academy's Cole Bothun caught fire from long range, drilling five 3-pointers on his way to 24 points in a 58-45 victory over Mabel-Canton.
• Lake City continues to look strong, this time doing it with a 92-53 win over Chatfield. The Tigers are ranked eighth in Class AA. Nathan Heise had 21 points, Mark Kjos 20, Zach Bremer 19 and Reid Gastner 13 for Lake City. The Tigers finished with 13 3-pointers, led by Bremer with four. Josef Fahrenholtz had 20 points for Chatfield.
• Lindsay Field had 15 points and 11 rebounds to lead Dover-Eyota in a 75-49 victory over Kingsland. Lauren Buchholz paced Kingsland with 17 points and 12 rebounds.
• Bailey Berge poured in 25 points to lead Kasson-Mantorville in a 75-64 HVL win over Kenyon-Wanamingo. Mya Suess added 16 points and 14 rebounds for the KoMets. Tess Hokanson led K-W with 21 points.
• Tatum Pickar of Cannon Falls had half of her team's points in a 44-42 loss to Houston. Pickar finished with 21 points, including three 3-pointers. Alyssa Rostad led Houston with 16.
• Megan Shanahan had 16 points while Natalia VanderZanden had 10 points and 16 rebounds as St. Charles topped Southland 61-45.
• Morgan West tossed in 17 points, including three 3-pointers, in Lake City's 74-36 win over Lewiston-Altura. Allison Kubista also hit three 3-pointers for the Tigers and finished with 16 points.
• Natalye Quam had 20 points, including hitting three 3-pointers in Zumbrota-Mazeppa's 79-44 win over Randolph. Z-M finished with nine 3-pointers.
• Asa Bratlien (200 freestyle, 100 butterfly) and Grafton Parlette (200 IM, 500 freestyle) both won two individual events and were part of two winning relays as Century opened with a 93-86 win over Mankato West on Thursday.
• Juan Montori (200 freestyle, 100 butterfly) and Aidan Shue (200 IM, 100 freestyle) both won two individual events and were part of two winning relays in John Marshall's season-opening 92-86 loss to Northfield.
• Kasson-Mantorville's Matthew Harfmann turned in a stellar performance in the KoMets' 70-9 HVL win over Pine Island. Harfmann pinned Pine Island's Dawson Fallon in 5:10 at 138 pounds. Fallon is ranked No. 6 at 132, while Harfmann is unranked.
• Century's Melissa Magruder finished second on the uneven bars (8.175) and third on the balance beam (8.400) in a quadrangular meet at Gage East. Century's Lauren Pavelko was fourth on the vault (8.725).
• Pine Island/Zumbrota-Mazeppa's Brynn Olson won the all-around with a 36.3 score. Teammate Sawyer Gorman was second (36.125) and Kenzie Cordes third (35.675). Gorman won the vault (9.5) and the floor exercise (9.375).